Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Maß


Maß 


snap crack bite chew,  
Cracked my favorite Maß . Now I can drink cold white tea and swallow pieces of glass with taste of blood. Ice cubes too.  
border, fringe, brim, border, borderline, edging, skirt … it was made of gold, but I can’t melt it and make a ring for whom I love.  
I love no one. 
 
All is an endless new beginning where nothing real never happens.  
I was born too old for this.  
Now I am older and more naive, a perfect victim.
The perfect victim must to be frustrated and full of hope.  
 
Patterns should have been a better illusion. They are so comfortable.  
Now I have this fleshy spirit of Glory upon Dolce&Gabbanna bouquet around my sperm. Pour Homme. For Men. 
The taste of blood still lies in my mouth.  
I walk back home, to my almost totally broken Maß .   
I wish I could tell things, but this world became too cynic and it makes me ashamed for feeling feelings. 
If I use sarcasm it will be ok. 

So tomorrow I will try to wake up early and pretend I am not even depressed or offended or ashamed, paint all I feel the most sincere way possible and she won’t understand.  
She will see it, copy it, hang it, show it, like it and will never know what it means.  
And I will take a shower, wear my shirt with a comfortable pattern, tie my tie in a hot day, wear my favorite perfume and leave to work to pay my bills and maybe find a girl on the sidewalk who I can fall in love with.  
Melt the cracks of my Maß and make her a golden ring before it starts raining. 
—-
, by Caio Fern.